Welcome to CAD Simplified!
Monthly Group Classes
Looking for an AutoCAD Tutor? CAD Simplified provides one-on-one AutoCAD tutoring and consultation in San Francisco, on-site, or online. Tutoirng is also available on Revit, Inventor, 3ds MAX and SketchUp.
Sign up for one-on-one tutoring below:
On-site customized one-on-one training or group classes are available for design firms looking to stay current with the new software updates.
Set up your CAD Standards
We help create the templates and the settings that best fit the needs of any design firm. CAD Simplified - CAD / BIM technical support for design firms of any size.
Official certificates of completion are provided to all students completing our 4 week program in AutoCAD or Revit.
One PC computer wil lbe provided per student. We also support AutoCAD for the Mac!
Each student will be provided with one computer during classes
All CAD classes support MAC and PC users. Students are welcome to bring their own MAC laptop to practice during the class time. We point out the differences between the two versions.
All Skill levels
No matter what your age or skill level is, CAD Simplified will create the course that works best for you.
3 Year license for the Educational Software is provided with each class or tutoring package.
- Increase your odds of getting a job by having the right skill set on your resume.
- Reduce learning time by having all your questions answered on the spot by a professional trainer.
- Break the complex applications down into small simple steps.
WHAT CAN YOU LEARN
- Learn how to create a full construction document set complete with floor plans, sections, elevations, details and cover sheet.
- Learn how to build 3D models of residential and commercial buildings, add maps, materials, lighting, and produce a photo-realistic rendering.
470 Third Street, Suite 206
San Francisco, CA 94107
Tel. (415) 260-7860