Monthly Group Classes
CAD Simplified offers monthly group classes in:
Click below to see a list of upcoming classes
Looking for an AutoCAD Tutor? CAD Simplified provides one-on-one AutoCAD training and consultation in San Francisco, on-site, or online. Tutoring is also available on different subjects: You can learn Revit, Inventor, 3ds MAX and SketchUp.
Sign up for one-on-one training below:
On-site customized one-on-one training or group classes are available for design firms looking to stay current with the new software updates.
Set up your CAD Standards
We help create the templates and the settings that best fit the needs of any design firm. CAD Simplified - CAD / BIM technical support for design firms of any size.
Official certificates of completion are provided to all students completing any of our courses in AutoCAD or Revit.
One PC computer will be provided per student. We also support AutoCAD for the Mac!
Each student will be provided with one computer during class time
All CAD classes support MAC and PC users. Students are welcome to bring their own MAC laptop to practice during the class time. We point out the differences between the two versions.
All skill levels
No matter what your age or skill level is, CAD Simplified will create the course that works best for you.
3 Year license for the Educational Software is provided with each class or tutoring package.
- Increase your odds of getting a job by having the right skill set on your resume.
- Reduce learning time by having all your questions answered during the class by a professional trainer.
- Break the complex applications down into small simple steps.
WHAT CAN YOU LEARN
- Learn how to create a full construction document set complete with floor plans, sections, elevations, details and cover sheet.
- Learn how to build 3D models of residential and commercial buildings, add maps, materials, lighting, and produce a photo-realistic rendering.
201 Spear St. Suite 1100
San Francisco, CA 94105
Tel. (415) 260-7860