AutoCAD Courses Level 2
What you will learn
With the intermediate AutoCAD courses you will learn more advanced AutoCAD features. You will create floor plans, elevations, and Sections, while learning about industry best practices.
Tools and commands covered:
- Dynamic Blocks
- External References management
- Block Attributes definitions
- Hatch techniques for creating patterns
- Printing from Paper Space
- Advanced Layer management tools
- Customizing the interface and creating shortcuts.
- Preparing a Title Block to be Xrefed, and printed through Paper Space.
- Introduction to AutoCAD 3D modeling
This course is intended for users that are familiar with AutoCAD but want to expand their knowledge and productivity.
Official certificates of completion by Autodesk are provided to all students completing any 12 hour drafting course.
All our CAD Classes are held at the address below:
Easy access from Bart, Muni, and the Ferry Building. Also plenty metered street parking and two garages next door.
Taking the Level 1 AutoCAD course is strongly recommended before signing up for this class. We require a skill level evaluation session, if you want to take this class before AutoCAD Level 1